Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Amos answer appears Assyrian authority Babylon believe chapter Church command concerned condition counsel course David Divine early Elijah Elisha evidence evil exile eyes Ezek Ezekiel face fact follow give given God's hand hear Hebrew Hezekiah hold hope Hosea influence inspiration interest interpretation Isaiah Israel Jahveh Jeremiah Jerusalem Jesus Judah king knowledge land later living looked Lord mark matter means Micah natural never offer original passage period position prediction priests probably prophecy prophet question reason reference regarded religion religious Samuel Saul says seems seer sons sources speak spirit story surely tell temple thee things thou tion true truth turn unto utterances vision voice whole writing written
134. oldal - Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles ? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit ; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
135. oldal - Art thou he that should come, or do we look for another? Jesus answered and said unto them, Go and shew John again those things which ye do hear and see : the blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them. And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.
272. oldal - And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover, of bonds and imprisonment. They were stoned ; they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword ; they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins, being destitute, afflicted, tormented (of whom the world was not worthy) ; they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.
120. oldal - Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
300. oldal - Come, and let us devise devices against Jeremiah; for the law shall not perish from the priest, nor counsel from the wise, nor the word from the prophet.
236. oldal - So the servants of king Hezekiah came to Isaiah. And Isaiah said unto them, " Thus shall ye say unto your master, Thus saith the Lord, Be not afraid of the words that thou hast heard, wherewith the servants of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me.
143. oldal - It may be that the house of Judah will hear all the evil which I purpose to do unto them ; that they may return every man from his evil way; that I may forgive their iniquity and their sin.
229. oldal - Woe to the rebellious children, saith the Lord, that take counsel, but not of Me ; and that cover with a covering, but not of My spirit, that they may add sin to sin...