Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Harry Blake's Trouble, by the Author of 'ben Holt's Good Name'
Charlotte Grace O'Brien
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
asked Author Barlow better blessing Book bring brothers brought carrier child Christmas cloth bds cloth boards cold Coloured Engravings comfort cottage cried crown dear door early Engravings entered evil extra boards eyes face father Fcap fear feel felt fire Fordbridge Fred Friends gilt edges give given glad God's grace hand hard Harry Blake heard heart Isaac Blake John kind knew lads leave light little Harry lived look master means mind Miss Anderson morning mother never night opened parcels parents passed poor Prayer race round Royal Ruth Ruth's seemed seen shillings sins sister snow soon sorrow speak spoke stable STORY Sunday sure taken talking teacher tell thing thought to-morrow tone took trouble turned voice walk whilst window young
48. oldal - The most trifling actions that affect a man's credit, are to be regarded. The sound of your hammer at five in the morning, or nine at night, heard by a creditor, makes him easy six months longer ; but if he sees you at a billiard table, or hears your voice at a tavern, -when you should be at work, he sends for his money the next day : demands it before he can receive it in a lump.
77. oldal - WE sing the praise of Him who died — Of Him who died upon the cross ; The sinner's hope let men deride, For this we count the world but loss. 2 Inscribed upon the cross we see, In shining letters, " God is love ; " He bears our sins upon the tree, He brings us mercy from above.
41. oldal - And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown ; but we an incorruptible.
3. oldal - ALMIGHTY God, thy piercing eye Strikes through, the shades of night; And our most secret actions lie All open to thy sight. There's not a sin that we commit, Nor wicked word we say, But in thy dreadful book 'tis writ, Against the judgment day.
33. oldal - Call upon me in the day of trouble, and I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
96. oldal - THE CORONAL; or, Prose, Poetry, and Art. A Book for all Seasons, at Home and Abroad. With Eight beautiful Engravings in Oil Colours. Foolscap 8vo.
38. oldal - Be it ours, then, while we're here, Him to follow without fear ! Where He calls us, there to go, What He bids us, that to do.
19. oldal - And Pharaoh's daughter said to her, "Take this child and nurse it for me, and I will pay your wages.