Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Jewish Nation: Containing an Account of Their Manners and Customs, Rites ...
Daniel Parish Kidder
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2009
Acts altar ancient apostle appears appointed Bible blessed blood body building called carried ceremonial Christ Christian Chron cities command considered continued countries court custom death describes Deut directed Divine duties earth East Egypt especially evil Exod express feast feet give given hands heart heathen holy instance Israel Israelites Jerusalem Jewish Jews John Judg Kings land lived Lord Luke manner Mark Matt means mentioned Moses noticed observances offered particular passages passed persons practice prayer present priests probably prophets punishment reference remarkable respecting Sabbath sacrifices says Scripture side sometimes sort spirit stones tabernacle temple things thou tion travelers unto usually viii washed whole worship writing xvii xviii xxii
66. oldal - And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment, that ye may approve things that are excellent, that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ, being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.
317. oldal - And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
316. oldal - Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself. Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation.
65. oldal - For the land, whither thou goest in to possess it, is not as the land of Egypt, from whence ye came out, where thou sowedst thy seed, and wateredst it with thy foot, as a garden of herbs...
332. oldal - If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them...
224. oldal - For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly : neither is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh : But he is a Jew who is one inwardly ; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter, whose praise is not of men but of God ;'
346. oldal - A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.
381. oldal - Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength.
46. oldal - In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
223. oldal - And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying. As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations .Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.