New Testament of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
according angel answered Antioch apostles arose avez avoit behold believe beseech blessed blood body brethren brother brought called cast CHAP children choses Christ Jesus church ciples circumcision city cometh dead death devil Dieu dirent disciples earth enfans étoient étoit evil faith Father first flesh forth found frères Galilée gave Gentiles give given glory good gospel grace great hand hath hear heard heart heaven Holy Ghost homme house Jérusalem Jésus Jésus-Christ Jews Judas Juifs kingdom kingdom of heaven life Lord Jesus Christ love made make name neither parceque parole Paul peace péché people Père Pharisees Pharisiens power prophètes receive received righteousness said unto them saints saith unto same say unto saying seeth Seigneur shew spake speak Spirit synagogue take temple tems things thou thou hast thou shalt time took truth unto him Verily Wherefore whosoever word works world written
60. oldal - Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, and said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
245. oldal - And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man; 5 Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.
74. oldal - For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.
4. oldal - And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.
233. oldal - Then said he also to him that bade him, When thou makest a dinner or a supper, call not thy friends, nor thy brethren, neither thy kinsmen, nor thy rich neighbours; lest they also bid thee again, and a recompense be made thee. But when thou makest a feast, call the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind: and thou shalt be blessed; for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shalt be recompensed at the resurrection of the just.
199. oldal - And he turned to the woman, and said unto Simon, Seest thou this woman? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet: but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head.
467. oldal - And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient...
14. oldal - Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
130. oldal - And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town ; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought. 24 And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking. 25 After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up : and he was restored, and saw every man clearly.
120. oldal - And He called unto Him the twelve, and began to send them forth by two and two; and gave them power over unclean spirits; 8. And commanded them that they should take nothing for their journey, save a staff only; no scrip, no bread, no money in their purse: 9. But be shod with sandals; and not put on two coats.