Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Miscellaneous Works of Robert Robinson: To Which Are Prefixed Brief Memoirs ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
affected allowed answer appear attended baptism believe bishops called cause character christian church civil Claude clergy congregation conscience considered death discourses dissenting divine doctrine equally established evidence examine excellent exercise expressed faith father France French friends give given hands happy heart holy honour human ideas instruction Jesus Christ king kingdom learned letter liberty lives Lord mankind manner master means mind ministers moral nature never obliged obtained opinion party pastor perfection persons preachers preaching present prince principles produced profession protestants prove published pulpit reason reformed religion religious remarks rendered respect revelation Robinson Saurin scripture sense sentiments sermons soul spirit thing thought tion translation true truth universal volume whole writings
140. oldal - Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ. 24 Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity.
110. oldal - For thus saith the LORD of hosts, yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land. And I will shake all nations, and the Desire of all nations shall come, and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts, the silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.
xxxv. oldal - Yea, ye yourselves know, that these hands have ministered unto my necessities, and to them that were with me. I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.
151. oldal - And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee ; nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.
128. oldal - I will bear the indignation of the Lord, because I have sinned against him, until he plead my cause, and execute judgment for me: he will bring me forth to the light, and I shall behold his righteousness.
270. oldal - The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with you all;" to which the assembly at first added " Amen :* and, in after times, they answered
xxxvii. oldal - But be not ye called Rabbi, for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. And call no man your father upon the earth : for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
xxxix. oldal - God which is given me to you-ward: how that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery ; (as I wrote afore in few words, whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit...
215. oldal - My hands also will I lift up unto thy commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate in thy statutes.
xxxvii. oldal - Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you : but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; and whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant: even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.