Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Aaron ancient Andronicus appears arms believe better blood body brother cause Clown comes dead dear death doth editions emperor Enter Exeunt Exit expression eyes father fear folio friends Ghost give Goths grace Hamlet hand hast hath head hear heart heaven hold honour Horatio JOHNSON keep kind King Laer Laertes Lavinia leave live look lord Lucius MALONE Marcus means mind mother murder nature never night noble observed once passage perhaps play players Polonius present quartos Queen reason rest revenge Rome SCENE seems seen sense Shakspere shew signifies sons soul speak speech stand STEEVENS sweet sword tears tell thee thing thou thought Titus tongue true WARBURTON young
56. oldal - tis none to you; for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. To me it is a prison.
113. oldal - Makes mouths at the invisible event, Exposing what is mortal and unsure To all that fortune, death and danger dare, Even for an egg-shell. Rightly to be great Is not to stir without great argument, But greatly to find quarrel in a straw, When honour's at the stake.
98. oldal - See, what a grace was seated on this brow ! Hyperion's curls; the front of Jove himself; An eye like Mars, to threaten and command; A station like the herald Mercury, New-lighted on a heaven-kissing hill ; A combination, and a form, indeed, Where every god did seem to set his seal, To give the world assurance of a man.
32. oldal - What may this mean, That thou, dead corse, again, in complete steel Revisit'st thus the glimpses of the moon, Making night hideous, and we fools of nature, So horridly to shake our disposition, With thoughts beyond the reaches of our souls ? Say, why is this ? wherefore ? what should we do ? [Ghost beckons HAMLET.
152. oldal - Hamlet wrong'd Laertes ? Never, Hamlet : If Hamlet from himself be ta'en away, And, when he's not himself, does wrong Laertes, Then Hamlet does it not, Hamlet denies it. Who does it then ? His madness : Ift be so, Hamlet is of the faction that is wrong'd ; His madness is poor Hamlet's enemy.
17. oldal - Seems, madam ! Nay, it is ; I know not " seems." 'Tis not alone my inky cloak, good mother, Nor customary suits of solemn black, Nor windy suspiration of...
68. oldal - For murder, though it have no tongue, will speak With most miraculous organ. I'll have these players Play something like the murder of my father Before mine uncle: I'll observe his looks; I'll tent him to the quick: if he but blench, I know my course.
113. oldal - Now, whether it be Bestial oblivion, or some craven scruple Of thinking too precisely on the event, — A thought, which, quarter'd, hath but one part wisdom, And, ever, three parts coward, — I do not know Why yet I live to say, This thing's to do ; Sith I have cause, and will, and strength, and means, To do't.
20. oldal - I remember? why, she would hang on him, As if increase of appetite had grown By what it fed on ; and yet, within a month — Let me not think on't.