Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accepted according admit Angels answer Apostles appear asserted atonement authority become believe blessings called cause character Christ Christians Church command complete concerning conduct considered course death declared direct discourse divine doctrine duty earth equally eternal evident evil example excellence exhibited existence fact faith Father final give given glory Gospel hand hath heart heaven Holy human important infinite influence instances Jehovah Jesus Jews John justified knowledge language less lived Lord mankind manner means mind miracles moral nature necessary never obedience object observations originally passage Paul perfect person plainly possessed preaching present promise proof Prophet prove punishment reason receive regard rendered respect righteousness says scheme Scriptures sense sinners sins soul Spirit sufferings supposed taught things thou thought tion true truth Universe unto virtue virtuous whole wisdom worship
550. oldal - And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb: he staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; and being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.
408. oldal - Is any sick among you? Let him call for the Elders of the Church ; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the Name of the LORD : and the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the LORD shall raise him up ; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
551. oldal - Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the -waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
312. oldal - For the priest's lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth : for he is the messenger of the Lord of hosts.
333. oldal - And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to-day and to-morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.
223. oldal - In whom we have redemption, through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins : Who is the image of the invisible God, the first born of every creature : For by him were all things created that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers, all things were created by him and for him : And he is before all things, and by him all things consist...
118. oldal - Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death; and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
77. oldal - But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men, and needed not that any should testify of man, for he knew what was in man.
214. oldal - Christ, and to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ, to the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known, by the church, the manifold wisdom of God, according to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord ; in whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.