Encyclopaedia of the laws of England: with forms and precedents by the most eminent legal authorities, 6. kötet
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
action agreement appears apply authority bill Board British cargo carried cause charge charterer claim colony committed common contract Court criminal Crown custom damage District duty effect elected England English entitled evidence execution exercise existing express extended fact fishery foreign franchise freight further give given Government grant ground habeas corpus held highway horse interest issue judge judgment jurisdiction justice land liable limits London Lord matter means necessary notice obtained offence Order in Council owner paid parish particular parties passed payable payment person port possession present proceedings punishable purchaser question reason regard registered regulated relating remove respect rule ship societies statute taken tenant term trade trustees United unless Vict writ
544. oldal - A married woman shall be capable of entering into and rendering herself liable in respect of and to the extent of her separate property on any contract, and of suing and being sued, either in contract or in tort, or otherwise, in all respects as if she were a feme sole...
556. oldal - ... for the protection and security of her own separate property, as if such property belonged to her as a feme sole, but, except as aforesaid, no husband or wife shall be entitled to sue the other for a tort.
370. oldal - Chambers on the day of , 19 , at the hour of in the noon, to show cause why a writ of Habeas Corpus should not issue directed to...
442. oldal - Animal " shall be taken to mean any Horse, Mare, Gelding, Bull, Ox, Cow, Heifer, Steer, Calf, Mule, Ass, Sheep, Lamb, Hog, Pig, Sow, Goat, Dog, Cat, or any other domestic Animal...
309. oldal - Goods" include all chattels personal other than things in action and money. The term includes emblements, industrial growing crops, and things attached to or forming part of the land which are agreed to be severed before sale or under the contract of sale.
470. oldal - Where a bill has been protested for non-payment, any person may intervene and pay it supra protest for the honor of any person liable thereon or for the honor of the person for whose account it was drawn.
339. oldal - Men, or squads of men, who commit hostilities, whether by fighting, or inroads for destruction or plunder, or by raids of any kind, without commission, without being part and portion of the organized hostile army, and without sharing continuously in the war, but who do so with intermitting returns to their homes and avocations, or with the occasional assumption...
532. oldal - A married woman shall, in accordance with the provisions of this Act, be capable of acquiring, holding, and disposing by will or otherwise, of any real or personal property as her separate property (m), in the same manner as if she were a feme sole, without the intervention of any trustee.
482. oldal - Action for damages for non-acceptance of the goods. (1) Where the buyer wrongfully neglects or refuses to accept and pay for the goods the seller may maintain an action against him for damages for non-acceptance. (2) The measure of damages is the estimated loss directly and naturally resulting, in the ordinary course of events, from the buyer's breach of contract.
315. oldal - The fourth section of the statute of frauds (a) enacts, that no action shall be brought whereby to charge any executor or administrator upon any special promise to answer damages out of his own estate ; or whereby to charge the defendant upon any special promise to answer for the debt, default, or miscarriages, of another person...