Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts afford apostle appear applied attachment attention authority become blessed blood body called cause character Christ christian church circumstances conduct consider continually corruption creatures dear death distinguished divine duty earth effect enemies engaged eternal evidence evil existence expression eyes faith Father feel flesh fruit give glory gospel grace hand happiness hath heart heaven holy honour hope human immediate important interest Jesus John kind knowledge light live look Lord manner means mind nature never object observation occasion offer ourselves passage Paul perfect persons pleasure possessed prayer present principle probably proper reason received reflect relation religion respect reward Scriptures sense sins soul speak Spirit sufferings superior suppose temple thee things thou thought tion true truth universal unto whole wisdom worship
29. oldal - Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for our sakes he became poor, that we through his poverty might be rich.
173. oldal - By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand ; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive : for this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed ; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
362. oldal - And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled...
509. oldal - But God's ways are not as our ways ; nor his thoughts as our thoughts.
309. oldal - Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles ; how much more their fulness?
203. oldal - And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations : and he shall rule them with a rod of iron : and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King of Kings, and Lord of Lords.
230. oldal - Knowledge dwells In heads replete with thoughts of other men, Wisdom in minds attentive to their own.
302. oldal - Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour, 'whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
280. oldal - Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample. (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ, whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things...