Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
apostle attack authority bad men behold bigot bigotry blessings blood called cause character charity Christ Christian church claims conceive conscience consequences constitution conviction corrupt crime darkness death destroy difference DISCOURSE divine doctrine duty enemy error evil experience faith false fear feelings fire follow former Further gathered gospel grace ground grow hands harvest heart heaven heresy holy housholder human intermixture intolerance Jesus judge judgment justice language less light Lord meaning ment mind mixture moral nature ness never observed occasion offence opinions outward OXFORD parable passions peace perhaps permitted persecution persons present principle produce prophet punishment recollect refused religion religious result righteousness root rule sake salutary sanction Satan scarcely seed servants serve shew sinners soul spirit suffer sword tares things tolerate truth vice virtue wheat whole wicked wrought
54. oldal - And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: 7 But.
25. oldal - ... with gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her fornication; 5and on her forehead was written a name of mystery: "Babylon the great, mother of harlots and of earth's abominations." 6And I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.
20. oldal - And all that sat in the council, fastening their eyes on him, saw his face as it had been the face of an angel.
28. oldal - Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man came not to destroy men's lives, but to save them.
22. oldal - woe unto the world because of offences ; for it must needs be that offences come : but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh." 1 Cor. xi. 19. "for there must be also heresies amongst you, that they which are approved may be made manifest amongst you.
55. oldal - give up the dead that were in it ; and death and " hell shall deliver up the dead which were in
56. oldal - ... and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil who seduced them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where both the beast and the false prophet shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."] This belongs to the last judgment.
48. oldal - He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; and the field is the world; and the good seed, these are the sons of the kingdom...
34. oldal - It is not the diversity of opinions, which cannot be avoided; but the refusal of toleration to those that are of different opinions, which might have been granted, that has produced all the bustles and wars, that have been in the Christian world, upon account of religion.