Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according appearance become beginning Behold believe blessed body born bring brought called cause Christ Christians church Commandment concerning confess consider creatures David death delivered desire devil distinct divine doctrine earth essence eternal evil express eyes faith Father fear feel follow give given glory Gospel grace greater greatest hand hear heart heaven Hence hold Holy Ghost honour human Jesus Christ Jews John kind King kingdom knowledge light live look Lord manifest manner means mind moreover Moses nature necessity never observed ourselves Paul Person praise pray prayer preaching promise prophets Psalm reason receive remain rest righteousness rightly saints saith scripture seek signs sins speaks Spirit stand suffer teach thee thine things thou thou hast thoughts Three true truly truth understand unto whole wish wonderful words worship
134. oldal - And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell : for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day. But I say unto you, that it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee.
339. oldal - Who although he be GOD and Man : yet He is not two, but One Christ ; One ; not by conversion of the Godhead into flesh : but by taking of the Manhood into GOD ; One altogether ; not by confusion of Substance : but by unity of Person. For as the reasonable soul and flesh is one man : so GOD and Man is One Christ ; Who Suffered for our salvation: Descended into hell, Rose again the third day from the dead.
339. oldal - Man, of the substance of his mother, born in the world; perfect God and perfect Man; of a reasonable soul and human flesh subsisting; equal to the Father, as touching his godhead and inferior to the Father as touching his manhood.
41. oldal - While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name : those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the Son of Perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.
320. oldal - But of Him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification and redemption; that, according as it is written, he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
513. oldal - And there followed him a great company of people, and of women, which also bewailed and lamented him. But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children. For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck. Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us.
536. oldal - Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant nor his maidservant, nor his ox nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
162. oldal - Righteous art Thou, O Lord, when I plead with Thee : yet let me talk with Thee of Thy judgments : wherefore doth the way of the wicked prosper? wherefore are all they happy that deal very treacherously?
493. oldal - Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months. And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.