Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affectionate answer antinomianism apostles Arminians assurance Aston Sandford Bible blessing Calvinists carnal cause Chapel Street character church comfort conduct conscience consider Dear Brother Dear Sir desire Dfar diligent disposition divine doctrine doubt duty effect enemies eternal evangelical evidence evil experience faith favour fear feel give glorify glory God's godly gospel grace happiness hath heart Holy Spirit honour hope humble infinite Jesus Christ judge judgment labour letter live Lord Lord's Lord's supper manner means ment mercy mind ministers nature ness never numbers Olney perfect perfect law persons Pharisees pleasure pray prayer preaching present pride principles profession racter reason received rejoice religion religious repentance respect righteousness salvation Satan Saviour scripture sentiments sinners sins sion sister Socinianism soul speak teach temptation things Thomas Scott thought tion true believer true Christians trust truth unto views Weston Underwood whole wisdom word worldly your's
425. oldal - Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain : that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
438. oldal - Moreover, he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
371. oldal - All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
461. oldal - ... if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noon-day : and the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones : and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.
358. oldal - And the servant of the Lord must not strive ; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, in meekness instructing those that oppose themselves, if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth, and that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.
42. oldal - ... if any man will do the will of God, he shall know of the doctrine whether it be of God.
298. oldal - counted he his life dear unto himself, so that he might finish his course with joy, and the ministry, which he had received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
34. oldal - And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.