Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections Apostle appear bear become believe blessed body brethren bring brought called cause character Christian church coming consider death desire divine duty earth eternal evil faith Father fear feel follow friends give given glory God's Gospel grace hand happiness hath hear heart heaven holy hope human Jesus Christ knowledge land light living look Lord means ment mercy mind moral nature never object observe offered once ourselves pass peace perfect persons poor pray prayer preach present principle promise reason receive regard religion righteousness Sabbath salvation Saviour Scripture seek sense SERMON sinner sins soul speak Spirit stand suffering surely tell things thou thought tion true truth turn unto whole
115. oldal - Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. And one cried unto another, and said: — Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
36. oldal - Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come...
419. oldal - Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me: in burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure. Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
244. oldal - When there were no depths I was brought forth, when there were no fountains abounding with water. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth ; while as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
248. oldal - Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of His Son ; much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.
191. oldal - And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof : for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation ; and hast made us unto our God kings and priests : and we shall reign on the earth.
422. oldal - Jesus, by a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; and having an high priest over the house of God ; let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
156. oldal - Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God ? Shall the thing formed say to Him that formed it, Why hast Thou made me thus...
18. oldal - So the father knew that it was at the same hour, in the which Jesus said unto him, Thy son liveth : and himself believed, and his whole house.
48. oldal - Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance ? But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God...