Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
action allowed apply appointed authority Barrister-at-Law beneficial benefit breach of trust carry cestuis que trusts charge circumstances claim cloth consideration constructive contained Conveyancing course court created creditors death debts deed devised directed discretion duty Edition effect entitled equity evidence executed executor exercise express fact favour Forms fund give given ground hand heirs held hold husband instance intention interest invest L. J. Ch lands legal estate liable limited Lord loss marriage matter means ment merely mortgage object paid party payment person Post 8vo Practice principle proper purchase question reasonable received reference relation remainder rents requires rule sell separate settle settlement settlor simple solicitor statute subsequent supra tenant testator's transfer trust property unless valid vested Vict whole wife
49. oldal - I take the law of this court to be well settled, that, in order to render a voluntary settlement valid and effectual, the settlor must have done everything which, according to the nature of the property comprised in the settlement, was necessary to be done in order to transfer the property and render the settlement binding upon him.
156. oldal - ... shall be given to any person for life, but the purposes of the trust may continue beyond the life of such person, such devise shall be construed to vest in such trustee the fee simple, or other the whole legal estate which the testator had power to dispose of by will in such real estate, and not an estate determinable when the purposes of the trust shall be satisfied.
7. oldal - Prentice's Proceedings in an Action in the Queen's Bench, Common Pleas, and Exchequer Divisions of the High Court of Justice, (including the Rules, April, 1880).
248. oldal - The bond fide payment to and the receipt of any person to whom any purchase or mortgage money shall be payable upon any express or implied trust shall effectually discharge the person paying the same from seeing to the application or being answerable for the misapplication thereof, unless the contrary shall be expressly declared by the instrument creating the trust or security.
326. oldal - Division for such relief of the nature or kind following, as may by the summons be specified and as the circumstances of the case may require, (that is to say), the determination, without an administration of the estate or trust, of any of the following questions or matters : — (a) any question affecting the rights or interests of the person claiming to be creditor, devisee, legatee, next of kin, or heirat-law, or cestuique trust : (b) the ascertainment...
279. oldal - Where there are more than two trustees, if one of them by deed declares that he is desirous of being discharged from the trust, and if his co-trustees and such other person, if any, as is empowered to appoint trustees, by deed consent to the discharge of the trustee, and to the vesting in the co-trustees alone of the trust property, then the...
90. oldal - ... deemed and taken (only as against that person or persons, his or their heirs, successors, executors, administrators and assigns, and every of them, whose actions, suits, debts, accounts, damages, penalties, forfeitures, heriots, mortuaries and reliefs, by such guileful, covinous, or fraudulent devices and practices, as is aforesaid, are, shall, or might be in any ways disturbed, hindered, delayed, or defrauded), to be clearly and utterly void, frustrate, and of none effect ; any pretence, colour,...
49. oldal - I apprehend, be declared either in writing or by parol; but, in order to render the settlement binding, one or other of these modes must, as I understand the law of this court, be resorted to, for there is no equity in this court to perfect an imperfect gift.