Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham ADONAI ALBA ALBA LONGA Almighty altar amongst ancient appears appellation Ascanius behold believe birthright blessing called Canaan Carthaginian Christ derived descendants Dionysius Divine earth Edom Edomites Eneas Esau father FOURTH BEAST Gesenius Greek hath heaven Hebrew holy Idumeans iEneas Isaac Israel Israelites Italy Jacob Janus JEHOVAH Jewish Jews Jochanan Judah Jupiter JUPITER INDIGES king KINGDOM language Latin Latium Lavinium letters Livy Lord LUPERC Lycophron Moses Mount Seir name JEHOVAH nations Niebuhr noun oldest Latins origin PALILIA patriarch Phoenician Plautus PLEBS portion pottage PRISCI pronounce pronunciation proper-name prophecy prophets punctuation RABBINS Ramnes reading Rebekah referred Rhea Silvia ROMA Roman story Rome Rome's Romulus and Remus Rule Saturn Scripture Second Verse SENATOR she-wolf shepherds signify sons speaking sword syllables Sylvius TARQUINII thee thou shalt tion tongue tradition translated unto verb vowel wolf words worship writes
30. oldal - And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh ; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.
6. oldal - After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly ; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
136. oldal - And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
74. oldal - And Moses said unto GOD, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The GOD of your fathers hath sent me unto you ; and they shall say to me, What is His Name ? what shall I say unto them ? And GOD said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM : and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
135. oldal - WHO is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
135. oldal - And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, And the dust thereof into brimstone, And the land thereof shall become burning pitch. It shall not be quenched night nor day ; The smoke thereof shall go up for ever: From generation to generation it shall lie waste ; None shall pass through it for ever and ever.
118. oldal - Thou shalt not deliver unto his master the servant which is escaped from his master unto thee: he shall dwell with thee, even among you, in that place which he shall choose in one of thy gates, where it liketh him best : thou shalt not oppress him.
136. oldal - And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
135. oldal - Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places ; thus saith the Lord of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down ; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the Lord hath indignation for ever.