Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A&ts according Acts againſt alſo Angels anſwered asked becauſe Behold believe Blood Body bread Brethren bring Brother brought called caſt chief Children Chriſt cometh commanded dead Death delivered departed Devil diſciples Earth evil Eyes faith faith unto Father fear fhall firſt followed fruit gave give given Glory hand hath hear heard Heart Heaven himſelf holy houſe Jeruſalem Jeſus Jews John judge King Kingdom Land Light live Lord multitude Name paſs Paul Peter Pfal Power pray preached Prieſts Prophets receive ſaid unto ſame ſaved ſaw ſay ſee ſelf ſent Servant ſhall ſhould ſome ſpeak Spirit ſuch Temple thall thee ther theſe theſe things thine things thoſe thou took Truth Verily voice whole World ye ſhall
373. oldal - I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
297. oldal - Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.
156. oldal - And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent...
259. oldal - And, behold, a woman in the city, which was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at meat in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster box of ointment, 38 And stood at his feet behind him weeping...
263. oldal - And he said unto them, Where is your faith? And they being afraid wondered, saying one to another, What manner of man is this! for he commandeth even the winds and water, and they obey him.
9. oldal - Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently inquired of the wise men.
124. oldal - The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, and sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.
420. oldal - NOW before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.