The New Testament, with references. To which are added, the chronology of bishop Usher, the marginal readings, and notes from eminent writers, by F. Fox, 1. kötet
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
A&ts according Acts alfo anfwered Angels asked becauſe Behold believe Bleffed Blood Bread Brethren bring Brother brought caft called chief Children Chrift cometh commanded dead Death delivered departed Devil difciples Earth evil Eyes faid unto faith faith unto fame Father fave fear felf felves fent fhall fhould followed fome fpake fpeak Fruit fuch gave give given Glory hand hath hear heard Heart Heaven himſelf holy Houfe Ifrael Jefus Jerufalem Jews John judge King Kingdom Land Light live Lord multitude Name pafs Paul Peter Pfal Place Power pray preached Prieft Prophets received Servant Spirit Temple thee thefe ther thine things thofe thou thou fhalt took Truth Verily Voice whole wife World ye fhall
365. oldal - I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
31. oldal - Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
289. oldal - Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.
148. oldal - And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent...
251. oldal - And, behold, a woman in the city, which was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at meat in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster box of ointment, 38 And stood at his feet behind him weeping...
255. oldal - And he said unto them, Where is your faith? And they being afraid wondered, saying one to another, What manner of man is this! for he commandeth even the winds and water, and they obey him.
5. oldal - Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently inquired of the wise men.
116. oldal - The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, and sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.
412. oldal - NOW before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.
185. oldal - And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off : it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched : 44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.