Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
accused amongst antient Assyria aster believe besore bishop blood books of Judges brazen bulls brethren called catholic certainly CHAP chapter Christ Christians church commanded condemned consess crime cruelty daugh death Decius decting Deity deserts of Paran detestable dispute divine doctrine earth Egyptians emperor eternal facrifices faid fame father fatire fays flaughtered fome foul France gods golden calf Greeks hand heaven high-priest holy Hugonots human hundred indulgence inhabitants Jansenists Jesuit Jesus Jews John Calas judges king lise live Lord Mandarin mankind manner ment miracles murder nations never non-toleration occasion opinion passage Pentateuch persecution person pretended priests prince prophet prosess punishment reason religion Remphan Romans Rome sacrisice sather seast sect sent sire sirst strange Suetonius suffered Tacitus temple ther theresore thing thou thoufand tion toleration Toulouse Trajan truth unto wise word worship writers
71. oldal - It is not the manner of the Romans to deliver any man to die, before that he which is accused have the accusers face to face, and have licence to answer for himself concerning the crime laid against him.
133. oldal - Ye shall not do after all the things that we do here this day, every man whatsoever is right in his own eyes.
171. oldal - They, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into the pit, and the earth closed upon them : and they perished from among the congregation.
172. oldal - They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God ; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities : and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people ; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.
172. oldal - They shall be burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat, and with bitter destruction: I will also send the teeth of beasts upon them, with the poison of serpents of the dust.
173. oldal - No eye shall see me : And disguiseth his face. In the dark they dig through houses, Which they had marked for themselves in the daytime : They know not the light. For the morning is to them even as the shadow of death: If one know them, they are in the terrors of the shadow of death.
123. oldal - For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.
157. oldal - Make thee bonds and yokes, and put them upon thy neck, and send them to the king of Edom, and to the king of Moab, and to the king of the Ammonites, and to the king of Tyrus, and to the king of Zidon, by the hand of the messengers which come to Jerusalem unto Zedekiah king of Judah...