Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according acknowledge Almighty and Everlasting Almighty God Amen Author body Christ our Lord Church cifully comfort commandments confess continue dangers defend desire dost duties eternal evermore faith fear follow forgive give given glory godly hath hear hearts heaven Heavenly Father Holy Ghost humbly beseech Thee increase Jesus Christ's sake keep kingdom knowledge light live look Lord and Saviour Lord bless Lord Jesus Christ mediation mediation of Thy ments merciful Father mercifully merits and mediation mind MORNING night obtain ourselves peace petitions praise pray prayers Preserve providence ready receive repent rest righteousness safety Saviour Jesus Christ serve Thee sins spare strength supplications thanks Thine things Thou hast Thy blessed Thy grace Thy Holy Spirit Thy Holy Word Thy humble servants Thy mercies Thy Name Thy servants Thy Son Thy Son Jesus true truly trust truth unto Thee worship
5. oldal - BLESSED Lord, who hast caused all holy Scriptures to be written for our learning ; grant that we may in such wise hear them, read, mark, learn, and inwardly digest them, that by patience, and comfort of thy holy Word, we may embrace, and ever hold fast the blessed hope of everlasting life, which thou hast given us in our Saviour Jesus Christ.
8. oldal - LORD of all power and might, who art the author and giver of all good things; graft in our hearts the love of thy name, increase in us true religion, nourish us with all goodness, and of thy great mercy keep us in the same, through Jesus Christ our Lord.
35. oldal - ALMIGHTY God, unto Whom all hearts be open, all desires known, and from . Whom no secrets are hid ; Cleanse the thoughts of our hearts by the inspiration of Thy Holy Spirit, that we may perfectly love Thee, and worthily magnify Thy holy Name ; through Christ our Lord.
45. oldal - Almighty God, who alone canst order the unruly wills and affections of sinful men; Grant unto thy people, that they may love the thing which thou commandest, and desire that which thou dost promise; that so, among the sundry and manifold changes of the world, our hearts may surely there be fixed, where true joys are to be found; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
14. oldal - ALMIGHTY and everlasting God, who art always more ready to hear than we to pray, and art wont to give more than either we desire or deserve ; pour down upon us the abundance of thy mercy...
7. oldal - Who hast promised to hear the petitions of them that ask in Thy Son's Name; We beseech Thee mercifully to incline Thine ears to us that have made now our prayers and supplications unto Thee ; and grant, that those things, which we have faithfully asked according to Thy will, may effectually be obtained, to the relief of our necessity, and to the setting forth of Thy Glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
12. oldal - O God, whose nature and property is ever to have mercy and to forgive, receive our humble petitions ; and though we be tied and bound with the chain of our sins, yet let the pitifulness of thy great mercy loose us ; for the honour of Jesus Christ, our Mediator and Advocate.
38. oldal - Lord, raise up, we pray thee, thy power, and come among us, and with great might succour us; that whereas, through our sins and wickedness, we are sore let and hindered in running the race that is set before us, thy bountiful grace and mercy may speedily help 104 THE COLLECTS.
20. oldal - ALMIGHTY and everlasting GOD, who hatest nothing that thou hast made, and dost forgive the sins of all those who are penitent ; create and make in us new and contrite hearts, that we, worthily lamenting our sins and acknowledging our wretchedness, may obtain of thee, the GOD of all mercy, perfect remission and forgiveness, through JESUS CHRIST our Lord.
40. oldal - O GOD, Who hast prepared for them that love Thee such good things as pass man's understanding ; pour into our hearts such love toward Thee, that we, loving Thee above all things, may obtain Thy promises, which exceed all that we can desire ; through JESUS CHRIST our LORD. Amen.