Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
amount appeared appointed Bank of England bart bill Buenos Ayres called Caripe Castlereagh cent Chancellor charge church circumstances commissioners committee consequence considerable Court Crown daughter debt deceased declared defendant Duke duties Earl Earl of Liverpool established evidence exchequer favour fire France gentleman Governor Grand granted Guacharo House House of Lords Ireland island January Japanese jury justice King Lady late Lord Castlereagh Lord Chancellor Lord Holland Lord Sidmouth lordships magistrates Majesty Majesty's ment ministers morning nations night noble lord o'clock object observed officers opinion papers parish parliament parties passed payment persons plaintiff port present Prince Regent principles prisoner proceeded proposed purpose received respect Royal Highness Russia sent session ship side sion slaves Spain Spanish tained taken tion town trade treaty united kingdom vessels whole witness
617. oldal - DEAR Harp of my country ! in darkness I found thee, The cold chain of silence had hung o'er thee long, When proudly, my own Island Harp ! I unbound thee, And gave all thy chords to light, freedom, and song...
152. oldal - And whereas the Senate of the United States have approved of the said arrangement and recommended that it should be carried into effect, the same having also received the sanction of His Royal Highness the Prince Regent, acting in the name and on the behalf of His...
617. oldal - And such is the fate of our life's early promise, So passing the spring-tide of joy we have known ; Each wave, that we danced on at morning, ebbs from us, And leaves us, at eve, on the bleak shore alone.
176. oldal - Congress. The civil war which has so long prevailed between Spain and the Provinces in South America still continues, without any prospect of its speedy termination. The information respecting the condition of those countries which has been collected by the commissioners recently returned from thence will be laid before Congress in copies of their reports, with such other information as has. been received from other agents of the United States. It...
236. oldal - Claimants, or to his or their lawful Attorney or Attornies, for his or their Use, a just and complete Indemnification for all Costs of Suit , and for all Losses and Damages which the Owner or Owners...
180. oldal - As this is a departure, for a special purpose, from the general principles of our system, it may merit consideration whether an arrangement better adapted to the principles of our Government and to the particular interests of the people may not be devised which will neither infringe the Constitution nor affect the object which the provision in question was intended to secure.
29. oldal - Meanwhile, on the 25th, a bill had been brought into the Lords, entitled ' A bill for indemnifying persons who, since the 26th of January 1817, have acted in apprehending, imprisoning, or detaining in custody, persons suspected of high treason or treasonable practices, and in the suppression of tumultuous and unlawful assemblies.
218. oldal - Spain to purchase slaves, or to «arrj on the slave trade on auj part of the coast of Africa to the north of the equator, upon any pretext or in any manner whatever ; provided...
618. oldal - If Heaven had but assign'd us To live and die in scenes like this, With some we've left behind us ! As travellers oft look back at eve When eastward darkly going, To gaze upon that light they leave Still faint behind them glowing, — So, when the close of pleasure's day To gloom hath near...