Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ancient appear bank beautiful Belville body called canal character Charlevoix Cincinnati Clymers court Cunningham dark daugh daughter death Demosthenes Diedrich dream early earth Erie Erie canal eyes father feeling feet friends geates geine give Grace hand happy head heard heart hope hour human hundred Indians interest Kaskaskia labor lady Lake Lake Erie Lake Michigan land Lester light living look Lucy manner Marietta Mary ment Miami Miami canal miles mind Mississippi morning mother mouth nature ness never night Ohio Ohio Company Ohio river ºn tº once ºne passed portion possession Prairie du Rocher present river Salle scene settlement side soon spirit thing thou thought Tiberias tion truth tumuli turned Vandunk Vantyle village West western whole wife wild woman words Yohonnes young
318. oldal - For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth, and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
36. oldal - Let Fate do her worst ; there are relics of joy, Bright dreams of the past, which she cannot destroy ; Which come in the night-time of sorrow and care, And bring back the features that joy used to wear.
57. oldal - Jordan overfloweth all his banks all the time of harvest,) that the waters which came down from above stood and rose up upon an heap very far from the city Adam, that is beside Zaretan : and those that came down toward the sea of the plain, even the salt sea, failed, and were cut off: and the people passed over right against Jericho.
141. oldal - And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, And shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, And gather together the dispersed of Judah From the four corners of the earth.
280. oldal - ... the mere grant of such a power to Congress, did not imply a prohibition on the States to exercise the same power; that it is not the mere existence of such a power, but its exercise by Congress, which may be incompatible with the exercise of the same power by the States, and that the States may legislate in the absence of congressional regulations (Sturges v.
140. oldal - Whose arms were moulded in their mothers' womb To chase these pagans in those holy fields Over whose acres walk'd those blessed feet Which fourteen hundred years ago were nail'd For our advantage on the bitter cross.
71. oldal - Those who labor in the earth are the chosen people of God, if ever He had a chosen people, whose breasts He has made His peculiar deposit for substantial and genuine virtue.
144. oldal - Cry thou, saying, Thus saith the Lord of hosts; I am jealous for Jerusalem and for Zion with a great jealousy. And I am very sore displeased with the heathen that are at ease: for I was but a little displeased, and they helped forward the affliction.