Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acephali Answer Apostles Argument Arians Authority better Bishop of Rome Bishops blesled Body Cafe Canons cause CHAP Charity Christ Christian Church of England Church of Rome communicate condemn Conscience Cyprian damn damnable Damnation damnd dangerous DiBates Diffenters Dijjenters dispute DoBors Donatists doth doubt endeavour Episcopacy excommunicated faith false fame Fathers favour fore give Government guilty of Schism hath Hereticks holy Jews join judge Judgment lawful live matter means Member ment munion Murther or Adultery never nion Notion of Schism Novatian Occasional Conformist Occasional Conformity Opinion opposite Communions Orthodox Papists particular particular Church Party Paul Persons plainly Popery Power PraBice Presbyterians Presbyters present pretended prove purpose Quarrel Question Reason Religion Romanists Rule Saints Salvation Schismaticks Scripture Separation shew Sins speak taken Tallents tells Text ther things thority thought tion true Truth wherein whole Worship
85. oldal - For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles : but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.
214. oldal - The floods have lifted up, O Lord, the floods have lifted up their voice; the floods lift up their waves.  The Lord on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, yea, than the mighty waves of the sea.
48. oldal - Though I speak with the tongues of men and angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass or a tinkling cymbal.
85. oldal - But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter, before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of the Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?
48. oldal - I fpeak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as founding brafs, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and underftand all myfteries, and all 'knowledge ; and though I have all faith, fo that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
209. oldal - For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you ; and I partly believe it.
33. oldal - Chriftians before his converfion, becaufe " he verily thought within himfelf that he ought to do many things contrary to the name of Jefus of Nazareth.
81. oldal - For as many as are of the Works of the Law, are under the Curfe : For it is written, Curfed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the Book of the Law to do them.