Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
adore ages Almighty angels appear Behold bless bless'd blest bright bring cheerful Christ Church comfort commands cxix darkness death defend delight divine dwell earth endless eternal ev'ry eyes face faith Father fear foes give glad glorious glory God's grace gracious grateful hand happy hast hath head hear heart heav'nly heaven hill holy hope hosts humble HYMN Jesus joyful keep King land laws light live LORD mercy MICHIGAN mighty mind morning Name never night o'er paths peace pow'r praise pray prayer proclaim promise Psalm of David race raise reigns rejoice rest righteous rise sacred saints salvation Saviour seek servant sing sinners sins skies song soul sound Spirit stand strength sweet thee thine thou thoughts Three throne tongue trust truth verse voice wondrous worship
44. oldal - People and realms of every tongue Dwell on his love with sweetest song, And infant voices shall proclaim Their early blessings on his name. 4 Blessings abound where'er he reigns, The prisoner leaps to lose his chains, The weary find eternal rest, And all the sons of want are blest.
82. oldal - So shall my walk be close with God, Calm and serene my frame ; So purer light shall mark the road That leads me to the Lamb William Cowper.
75. oldal - Forgive me, Lord, for Thy dear Son, The ill that I this day have done ; That with the world, myself, and Thee, I, ere I sleep, at peace may be. Teach me to live, that I may dread The grave as little as my bed ; Teach me to die, that so I may Rise glorious at the awful day.
20. oldal - THROUGH all the changing scenes of life, In trouble and in joy, The praises of my God shall still My heart and tongue employ.
69. oldal - Wide as the world is thy command, Vast as eternity thy love ; Firm as a rock thy truth must stand, When rolling years shall cease to move.
85. oldal - Where the saints of all ages in harmony meet, Their Saviour and brethren, transported to greet ; While the anthems of rapture unceasingly roll, And the smile of the Lord is the feast of the soul.
38. oldal - O happy bond, that seals my vows To Him who merits all my love ! Let cheerful anthems fill His house. While to that sacred shrine I move.