Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
allude anger beautiful behold bless clause comp deliver dwell earth eighth verse eleventh enemies evil eyes face fear fifth verse figure fourth verse give glad glory God's hands hath hear heart heathen heaven hills holy hosts inference iniquities Israel Israelites Jacob Jehovah judge judgment King known land lift light means meant mentioned mercy mouth night ninth verse NOTES ON PSALM phrase praise prayer psalmist QUESTIONS ON PSALM rejoice remark rendered repeat the psalm righteousness salvation second verse sentiment seventh verse shew sing sins sixth verse soul speak spirit spoken stand strength temple thine things third verse thou art thou hast thoughts thy name trouble trust truth twenty unto the LORD unto thee upright Verse 13 Verse 9 voice walk waters whole passage whole psalm wicked wilt worship Zion
1. oldal - But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
31. oldal - Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight; that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
62. oldal - But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children; To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.
8. oldal - The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: The testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
38. oldal - Then shall the earth yield her increase ; and God, even our own God, shall bless us. God shall bless us ; and all the ends of the earth shall fear him.
64. oldal - Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain : Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters : who maketh the clouds his chariot ; who walketh upon the wings of the wind...
12. oldal - THE earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; The world, and they that dwell therein. For he hath founded it upon the seas, And established it upon the floods.
86. oldal - Praise ye the Lord. cvm PRAISE YE THE LORD Psalm cxlviii. RAISE ye the Lord. Praise ye the Lord from the heavens : Praise him in the heights. Praise ye him, all his angels : Praise ye him, all his hosts. Praise ye him, sun and moon : Praise him, all ye stars of light Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, And ye waters that be above the heavens.