Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appeared appointed Asso Association attended Baptist church Baptist Missionary Society baptized believe Bible blessed Board Boston brethren brother Burman Calcutta Christian Colman commenced Committee Convention conversation Cox's Bazar Daniel Sharp death desire divine divine grace duty effect eral eternal extemporaneous preaching faith favour feel Female Fort Wayne friends give glory gospel grace hand happy Haverhill hear heart heathen heaven holy hope Indian interest Jesus Christ JMoneys Judson labours letter ligion live Lord's day meeting ment mercy mind minister ministry mission Missionary Society Moung native ness never object pastor persons pious pray prayer preach preacher present Rangoon reason received religion religious Sabbath salvation Saviour scriptures Serampore sermon sinners sion sionary solemn soon soul spirit things thought tion Tract truth unto word worship
435. oldal - Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear; for if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest He also spare not thee.
343. oldal - As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste.
4. oldal - For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night. Thou carriest them away as with a flood; they are as a sleep: in the morning they are like grass which groweth up. In the morning it flourisheth, and groweth up; in the evening it is cut down, and withereth.
229. oldal - For there is hope of a tree if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease. Though the root thereof wax old in the earth, and the stock thereof die in the ground, yet through the scent of water it will bud and bring forth boughs like a plant.
152. oldal - His death and passion: and grant, that the grace of God, which bringeth salvation, may effectually teach and persuade me to deny ungodliness and worldly lusts, and to live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world...
235. oldal - Curse ye Meroz, said the angel of the Lord, curse ye bitterly the inhabitants thereof; because they came not to the help of the Lord, to the help of the Lord against the mighty.
87. oldal - For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods. And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one ; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.
439. oldal - For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us ; having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances ; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; and that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: and came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.