Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts ages apostle appear attended authority believe Bishop blessed body called cause character Christ Christian church continued Council creed death divine doctrine earth effect epistle eternal evidence evil existence express fact faith Father feeling Francis friends give Gospel hand happiness hath heart heaven held Holy hope human important individual interest Jesus John labours less light live look Lord manner Master means meeting mind minister moral nature never objects observe occasion once opinion party Paul period person present principles punishment question reason received regard religion religious respect Rome Scriptures sense sent Silas society soul speak spirit substance suppose things thou thought Timothy tion true truth Unitarian universal unto whole worship
495. oldal - But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
441. oldal - Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
477. oldal - For the invisible things of him, from the creation of the world, are clearly seen, being understood by the things which are made, even his eternal power and Godhead ; so that they (the heathen) are without excuse.
442. oldal - But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.
379. oldal - Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death : because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
202. oldal - Even such is Time, that takes on trust Our youth, our joys, our all we have, And pays us but with age and dust : Who, in the dark and silent grave, When we have wandered all our ways, Shuts up the story of our days. But from this earth, this grave, this dust, The Lord shall raise me up, I trust...
277. oldal - And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the Word of His grace, Which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.
442. oldal - Take heed to yourselves : if thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him ; and if he repent, forgive him. And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent ; thou shalt forgive him.