Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able animals answer appear attention bear become believe body called cause character Christ Christian church common consequence considerable considered contains continued death divine earth effect enter eternal existence fall father feelings former give given ground hand head heart hope human important interest Italy kind king knowledge known late latter learned leave less letter light Liverpool living London look Lord manner means meet ment mind moral nature never object Observations opinion original pass persons present principle produced prove readers reason received remains remarks respecting seems seen side society soon soul spirit taken things thou thought tion town truth various whole
67. oldal - And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
449. oldal - Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God,, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
41. oldal - What advantage then hath the Jew ? or what profit is there of circumcision ? Much every way : chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.
599. oldal - Sound needed none, Nor any voice of joy ; his spirit drank The spectacle : sensation, soul, and form All melted into him ; they swallowed up His animal being ; in them did he live, And by them did he live ; they were his life. In such access of mind, in such high hour Of visitation from the living God, Thought was not ; in enjoyment it expired.
375. oldal - No man can come unto me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him ; and I will raise him up at the last day.
965. oldal - If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister; 24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you.
429. oldal - Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them ; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.
375. oldal - For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me : for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?