Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according actions Adam admirable affections angels apostle appear attributes authority believers benefits blessed blood body called cause Christ christian clear command condition consider corrupt creature death Deity desire difference discover divine doctrine doth duty earth equal eternal evident evil excellent expressed faith Father favour fear felicity flesh give glorious glory God's gospel grace guilty hand happiness hath heart heaven holiness honour human infinite innocent Jesus John judge justice knowledge light live Lord manner means mind misery moral mystery nature necessary never obedience object obliged obtain offered original pardon perfect performed person pleasure present principle promise punishment pure raised reason receive Redeemer redemption represented respect reward righteousness salvation satisfaction Saviour sense sinner sins soul spirit sufferings things thou tion true truth understanding universal virtue visible whole wisdom
44. oldal - And they all with one consent began to make excuse. The first said unto him, I have bought a piece of ground, and I must needs go and see it : I pray thee have me excused.
343. oldal - Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
318. oldal - For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you. and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God ; 10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
225. oldal - For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?
77. oldal - Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!
305. oldal - ... that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, which he wrought in Christ, when He raised him from the dead...
208. oldal - That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
159. oldal - Sacrifice and offering Thou didst not desire ; mine ears hast Thou opened : burnt-offering and sin-offering hast Thou not required. Then said I, Lo, I come : in the volume of the book it is written of me, I delight to do Thy will, O my God : yea, Thy law is within my heart.