Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
ancient animal appear bear beautiful become birds body bones called carried cause century character close color common considerable contains continued course covered danger direction distance earth effect equal existence fact fall feel feet four friends give ground hand head heart human hundred important interesting island Italy kind known land length less light living look means ment miles mind month mountains native nature nearly never object observed once origin passed person plants possessed present principal produced remains remarkable rest rise river rocks says season seems seen side sometimes species spirit stands supposed things thought thousand tion town trees true truth turn various whole young
503. oldal - ... or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern. Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.
445. oldal - But I have understanding as well as you; I am not inferior to you: yea, who knoweth not such things as these?
467. oldal - And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the LORD, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.
467. oldal - I will be as the dew unto Israel: he shall grow as the lily, and cast forth his roots as Lebanon.
189. oldal - As for man, his days are as grass; as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth : For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone ; and the place thereof shall know it no more.
222. oldal - Whilst all the stars that round her burn, And all the planets, in their turn, Confirm the tidings as they roll, And spread the truth from pole to pole.
319. oldal - ... of his feet are still to be seen, and hurled his bolts among them till the whole were slaughtered, except the big bull, who presenting his forehead to the shafts, shook them off as they fell; but missing one at length, it wounded him in the side; whereon, springing round, he bounded over the Ohio, over the Wabash, the Illinois, and finally over the great lakes, where he is living at this day.
380. oldal - I came into the House one morning, well clad, and perceived a gentleman speaking whom I knew not, very ordinarily apparelled ; for it was a plain cloth suit which seemed to have been made by an ill country tailor ; his linen was plain, and not very clean, and I remember a speck or two of blood upon his little band, which was not much larger than his collar ; his hat was without a hatband ; his stature was of a good size ; his sword stuck close to his side ; his countenance swollen and reddish ; his...
222. oldal - HAIL to thee, blithe spirit ! Bird thou never wert, That from heaven, or near it, Pourest thy full heart In profuse strains of unpremeditated art. Higher still and higher From the earth thou springest Like a cloud of fire; The blue deep thou wingest, And singing still dost soar, and soaring ever singest.