Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able affection appear attend Baptist become believe blessed brethren brother brought called cause chapel character Christ christian church close Conference congregations continued course dear death desire divine early earth expressed faith father fear feel felt friends give given glory gospel grace hand happy heart heaven held holy honour hope important influence interest Jesus kind labours land letter light live look Lord means meeting mind minister mission missionary morning native nature never passed pastor persons prayer preached present reason received reference religion religious respect seems sermon Society soon soul speak spirit things thou thought tion true truth unto whole worship writer young
490. oldal - And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to" every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey. Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents. And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two. But he that had received one, went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money. After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.
454. oldal - And there went forth a wind from the LORD, and brought quails from the sea, and let them fall by the camp, as it were a day's journey on this side, and as it were a day's journey on the other side, round about the camp, and as it were two cubits high upon the face of the earth.
249. oldal - ... the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.
205. oldal - And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: so Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many: and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
490. oldal - His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant ; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things : enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
251. oldal - For God speaketh once, Yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, When deep sleep falleth upon men, In slumberings upon the bed ; Then he openeth the ears of men, And sealeth their instruction, That he my withdraw man from his purpose, And hide pride from man.
400. oldal - Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law : and if I perish, I perish.
255. oldal - And at the end of the days, I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the Most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation.
297. oldal - A fire goeth before him, and burneth up his enemies round about. His lightnings enlightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled. The 184 hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth. The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the people see his glory.