The role of FCRA in the credit granting process: hearing before the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit of the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, June 12, 2003
United States, United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit
U.S. Government Printing Office, 2003 - 247 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ability able accounts accuracy accurate action additional adverse affiliates allows American application Association balance banks believe benefits borrowers Chairman BACHUS committee companies complete Congress consumer credit consumer reporting agencies consumer's continue corporate cost credit bureaus credit card Credit Reporting Act credit scores credit unions creditors customers debt decisions developed disclosure economy effect ensure Fair Credit Reporting Fargo FCRA Federal fees financial services fraud furnishers going granting hearing House identity theft impact important increase industry interest issue laws lenders lending less loan lower major million models mortgage national standards notices obtain offer opportunity payment percent preemption prescreening protections questions rates receive requirements response result risk role serve sharing Subcommittee Thank TransUnion underwriting uniform
198. oldal - The National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is the only national organization exclusively representing the interests of the nation's federally chartered credit unions. NAFCU is comprised of approximately 900 federal credit unions - financial institutions from across the nation — representing approximately 24 million individual credit union members.
117. oldal - Good name in man and woman, dear my lord, Is the immediate jewel of their souls : Who steals my purse, steals trash ; 'tis something, nothing ; 'Twas mine, 'tis his, and has been slave to thousands : But he that filches from me my good name Robs me of that which not enriches him, And makes me poor indeed, Oth.
198. oldal - Every credit union is a cooperative institution organized "for the purpose of promoting thrift among its members and creating a source of credit for provident or productive purposes.
198. oldal - NAFCU is comprised of almost 800 federal credit unions — member owned financial institutions across the nation — representing nearly 26 million individual credit union members. NAFCU-member credit unions collectively account for approximately two-thirds of the assets of all federal credit unions. NAFCU and the entire credit union community appreciate this opportunity to participate in this discussion regarding regulatory relief for America's financial institutions.
80. oldal - Its membership of approximately 2,700 companies includes all elements of real estate finance: mortgage companies, mortgage brokers, commercial banks, thrifts, life Insurance companies and others in the mortgage lending field.
182. oldal - Before the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions And Consumer Credit of the House Committee on Banking And Financial Services at 1-2 (Feb.
198. oldal - ... (12 USC 1752(1)) While more than 65 years have passed since the Federal Credit Union Act (FCUA) was signed into law, two fundamental principles regarding the operation of credit unions remain every bit as important today as in 1934: • Credit unions remain totally committed to providing their members with efficient, low cost personal service; and, • Credit unions continue to emphasize traditional cooperative values such as democracy and volunteerism. Credit unions are not banks. The nation's...
198. oldal - ... stock-owned banks. Unlike their counterparts at banks and thrifts, federal credit union directors serve without remuneration — a fact epitomizing the true "volunteer spirit" permeating the credit union community.