Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
application arms articulation cadence called circumstances close combination concrete consists consonants delivery described direct discourse distinct downward slide earth effect elementary elements emphasis employed equal example exercise expression eyes falling father feel fifth force frequently give hand heard heart heaven importance impressive instance intervals language letter light Line live Lord manner marked means measure melody mind movement natural necessary never observed once opening organs pauses persons pitch points practice produced pronunciation quantity radical reading RECITATION rest rising semitone sense sentence short simple single slide sometimes sound speak speaker speech stress strong student succession syllables thee thing third thou thought tion tone true unto utterance vanish voice vowel wave whole words
145. oldal - Love framed with Mirth a gay fantastic round : Loose were her tresses seen, her zone unbound ; And he, amidst his frolic play, As if he would the charming air repay, Shook thousand odours from his dewy wings.
173. oldal - I conjure you, by that which you profess, Howe'er you come to know it, answer me: Though you untie the winds and let them fight Against the churches; though the yesty waves Confound and swallow navigation up; Though bladed corn be lodged and trees blown down; Though castles topple on their warders...
149. oldal - Shylock, we would have moneys : ' you say so ; You, that did void your rheum upon my beard And foot me as you spurn a stranger cur Over your threshold : moneys is your suit. What should I say to you ? Should I not say ' Hath a dog money ? is it possible A cur can lend three thousand ducats...
148. oldal - Reserved him to more wrath ; for now the thought Both of lost happiness and lasting pain Torments him : round he throws his baleful eyes, That...
147. oldal - I an itching palm ! You know that you are Brutus that speak this, Or, by the gods, this speech were else your last.
162. oldal - A storm of universal fire blasted every field, consumed every house, destroyed every temple. The miserable inhabitants flying from their flaming villages, in part were slaughtered; others, without regard to sex, to age, to the respect of rank, or sacredness of function, fathers torn from children, husbands from wives, enveloped in a whirlwind of cavalry, and amidst the goading spears of drivers, and the trampling of pursuing horses, were swept into captivity, in an unknown and hostile land. Those...
161. oldal - Then cometh he to a city of Samaria, which is called Sychar, near to the parcel of ground that Jacob gave...