Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able appears Assembly attend become believe Bible blessing body called cause character Christ Christian church committee communications considered continued death divine doctrine duty effect express fact faith Father feel formed friends give given gospel grace hand heart holy hope human important influence interest islands John kind knowledge language late less letter light live Lord means meet ment mind ministers mission Missionary month nature never object observed opinion person prayer Presbytery present publick reached reason received regard religion religious remain remarks respect salvation scripture seems seen sins Society soul speak Spirit sufferings taken thing thou thought tion true truth United unto whole writer
127. oldal - Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets ; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham : but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
199. oldal - And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
329. oldal - Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.
289. oldal - ... which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come...
425. oldal - Only the Lord had a delight in thy fathers to love them, and He chose their seed after them, even you above all people, as it is this day.
322. oldal - Be wise now therefore, O ye kings : be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
144. oldal - And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.
332. oldal - There hath not come a razor upon mine head; for I have been a Nazarite unto God from my mother's womb: if I be shaven, then my strength will go from me, and I shall become weak, and be like any other man.
425. oldal - Isaac, (for the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of Him that calleth,) it was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.