Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appeared attended became become believe blessing brought called cause character Christ Christian church continued conversion course death desire Divine doctrine duty early earth entered evidence eyes faith father fear feeling felt friends gave give given glory Gospel grace hand happy heard heart heaven holy hope hour human hundred important influence interest Jesus John labour land less light living look Lord means meet mind Ministers Mission Missionary morning native nature never once passed peace persons prayer preaching prepared present received regarded religion religious remarkable rest seemed Society soon soul speak spirit suffering things Thou thought tion true truth unto whole young
281. oldal - Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots ? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.
25. oldal - Then flew one of the seraphim unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar: And he laid it upon my mouth and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.
503. oldal - And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us.
374. oldal - They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the LORD in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten.
471. oldal - Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will declare what he hath done for my soul.
469. oldal - But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
314. oldal - God : and, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, Ye have heard of me : for John truly baptized with water ; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.
542. oldal - And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.
68. oldal - And I took your sin, the calf which ye had made, and burnt it with fire, and stamped it, and ground it very small, even until it was as small as dust : and I cast the dust thereof into the brook that descended out of the mount.