Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according Acts adds affection Apostle appear bear beautiful become believe benefit blessed body bring called cause Christ Church command committed common concerning consider dead death desire despise doctrine dost thou earth endure enemies evil exhortation faith Father fear friends gain give given glory godliness gold grace greater hands hath hear heaven holy honour human Jesus Christ judge king labour less live Lord luxury master Matt means mind nature never observe obtain offer ourselves Paul pleasure poor possess pray prayers present punishment reading reason receive requires reward rich rule saved says seems servants shew sins soul speak Spirit stand suffer teach teacher thee things thou art thou hast thyself Timothy truth unto virtue wealth whole wicked widows wish women worthy
249. oldal - All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness : That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
62. oldal - And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, they have their reward.
158. oldal - Christ: which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.
15. oldal - Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers...
227. oldal - But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth ; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use. and prepared unto every good work.
188. oldal - The Lord give mercy unto the house of Onesiphorus ; for he oft refreshed me, and was not ashamed of my chain, but when he was in Rome, he sought me out very diligently, and found me ,• the Lord grant unto him that he may find mercy of the Lord in that day ; and in how many things he ministered unto me at Ephesus, thou knowest very well.
149. oldal - If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness ; he is proud, knowing nothing...
141. oldal - I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.
238. oldal - This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God, having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.