The Jewish herald and record of Christian effort for the spiritual good of God's ancient people [afterw.] The Jewish missionary herald and record of the British society for the propagation of the gospel among the Jews [afterw.] The Herald
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according addressed appearance asked attended believe Bible blessed brethren British brought called Chapel Christ Christian Church Coll continued conversation course dear DEPUTATION desire divine faith father feel friends gave German give given God's Gospel hand hear heard heart Hebrew Holy hope interest Israel Italy Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews kind learned leave letter live London look Lord means meeting Messiah mind Miss mission missionary never offered once parents pass peace poor pray prayer preached present promised Rabbi received religious rest Rome salvation Scriptures Society soon soul speak spirit Street Subs synagogue Testament thankful things thought told took town tracts true truth whole young
64. oldal - Wisdom hath builded her house, She hath hewn out her seven pillars : She hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; She hath also furnished her table.
29. oldal - I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes ; for I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean ; from all your filthiness, and from all your idols will I cleanse you.
94. oldal - Judah. In those days, and at that time, will I cause the branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land.
3. oldal - If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on, so that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the LORD be my God: and this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee.
94. oldal - Lord: but this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
98. oldal - Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any : even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
94. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt...
209. oldal - For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.
94. oldal - I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord : for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord : for t will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.