Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
advantages againſt anſwered Apoſtles appear argument authority becauſe believe bleſſed body called caſe cauſe Chriſt Chriſtians church of Rome concerning condition conſider continue danger darkneſs death deſign deſtruction Devil divine doctrine duty eternal evidence evil faith falſe Father fear firſt future give given God's goodneſs goſpel grace greater greateſt ground happineſs hath heart himſelf Holy Holy Spirit ibid Jeruſalem Jews John judgments kind knowledge light likewiſe lives Lord Mall mankind matter means minds miracles moſt Motives muſt nature neceſſary ourſelves particular perſons practice prayer promiſe puniſhment reaſon religion repentance Romans rule ſaid ſame Saviour ſay ſcripture ſenſe ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſin ſome ſoul Spirit ſuch tells thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou true truth unto uſe viii whole wicked
161. oldal - Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
17. oldal - For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side, and shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee ; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another ; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.
96. oldal - Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace according to thy word, for mine eyes have seen thy salvation which thou hast prepared before the face of all people; a light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.
106. oldal - Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear : For our God is a consuming fire.
214. oldal - And he from within shall answer and say, Trouble me not: the door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed; I cannot rise and give thee.
116. oldal - For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not ; but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.
144. oldal - The spirit of the Lord God is upon me ; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord...
221. oldal - Not every one that saith to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doth the will of my Father who is in heaven, he shall enter into the kingdom of heaven.