Rhyming Gospel Truths: Not Just Poetry
Betty J Banks, 2005. febr. 28. - 94 oldal
A compilation of Poetry based on the Bible. God's expression of love for all mankind and His 'amazing grace.' Each poem has at least one scripture reference. This book will encourage the saved and stir an interest in non-believers.
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Adam angel beginning behold believe Bethlehem Bible Blessed blood Boaz born bring Brother Paul called carried child cried cross dead death destroy died earth Enoch entered evil eyes fall father feed field gave Genesis Gentile give God's gone grace hand hath hear heart heaven Holy hope Israel Jacob Jesus Christ John Judah keep King kingdom kinsman knew lamb land Leaving listened live look Lord lost Luke male Mark Matthew Moab morning mother Naomi needed never night offering passed peace Praise pray received redeem Remember Romans Ruth saved Savior sent sheep shepherd side sins sons Sunday talk Temple Thank thee thou thought told Tommy took tree tribe Truths trying turned unto Verily voice walk wife women young
39. oldal - But love ye .your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again ; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest : for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
25. oldal - For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds: I will be like the most High.
50. oldal - Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon ? and are not his sisters here with us ? And they were offended at him.
32. oldal - By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him, for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
26. oldal - And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
22. oldal - For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.
13. oldal - Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter : Fear God, and keep his commandments ; for this is the whole duty of man : for God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
50. oldal - And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, "Behold, this child is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel; and for a sign which shall be spoken against (yea, a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also), that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.