Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection afflictions angels apostle appear authority behold believers blessed blood body brethren called cause chapter Christ Christian church conduct consider consolations continually darkness dead death delight desires divine duty earth enemies enjoy eternal eyes faith Father fear feel felicity followers friends future give given glory gospel grace hand happy head heart heaven holy hope infinite interests Jesus John Judge judgment king kingdom light live look Lord manner means mind nature never objects offered painful parents peace perfect period persons pious pleasures present promises prophetic providence reason received Redeemer regard religion remember represented salvation Saviour scriptures sealed sentiments sinners sins sorrow soul speak Spirit stand sufferings tears tender thee things thou thousand throne tion true truth unto voice whole
vi. oldal - And Jesus, answering, said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
417. oldal - And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many Angels round about the throne, and the living creatures and the elders, and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice ; " Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and strength and honour and glory and blessing.
102. oldal - And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer...
62. oldal - And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, "How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
113. oldal - And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
viii. oldal - I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away, and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God, and the books were opened ; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
246. oldal - Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
357. oldal - As I live, saith the Lord, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live, turn ye, turn ye, from your evil ways; for why will ye die?
278. oldal - For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. 12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and...