Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
added additions addressed affairs answer appears appendix authentic Boston Britain British Captain causes civil coast collection colonies command commerce Commons concerning conduct congress consequences considerable constitution containing continued copies discovery edition England English essay expedition Folio France French George giving House Illustrated important Indians inhabitants interesting island John journal l'Amérique late laws letter liberty London Lord Madrid manners Mexico natural North America notes observations officer original pamphlet Paris Parliament particular persons Philadelphia plates political present principal printed probably proceedings productions province published Quarto relating relative remarks Reprinted respect Review river says settlement ship short Small society South Spanish third trade translation travels United vols volume voyage whole writer written York
90. oldal - GEOGRAPHICAL, HISTORIcal, Political, Philosophical and Mechanical Essays. The first, Containing an Analysis Of a General Map of the Middle British Colonies in America...
139. oldal - The Narrative of the Honourable John Byron (Commodore in a Late Expedition round the World) containing an Account of the great Distresses Suffered by Himself and His Companions on the Coast of Patagonia, From the Year 1740, till their Arrival in England, 1746.
298. oldal - Compendio de la Historia Geografica, natural y civil del Reyno de Chile, escrito en Italiano por el Abate Don Juan Ignacio Molina. Primera Parte, que abraza la Historia Geografica y Natural, traducida en español por Don Domingo Joseph de Arquellada Mendoza ... . Parte Segunda, traducida al español, y aumentada con varias notas por Don Nicolas de la Cruz y Bahamonde.
235. oldal - THE AMERICAN ATLAS ; or, a geographical description of the whole continent of America, wherein are delineated at large its several regions, countries, states, and islands, and chiefly the British colonies, (composed from numerous surveys several of which were made by order of government. By Major Holland, Lewis Evans, Wm.
328. oldal - A CASE decided in the supreme court of the United States, in February, 1793. In which is discussed the question, " Whether a state be liable to be sued by a private citizen of another state.
108. oldal - Danger, Evidenced in the Remarkable Deliverance of Robert Barrow, with divers other persons, from the Devouring Waves of the Sea, amongst which they suffered Shipwreck, and also from the Cruel Devouring Jaws of the Inhuman Cannibals of Florida ; faithfully related by one of the Persons concerned therein, Jonathan Dickenson.
278. oldal - The Discovery, Settlement And present State of Kentucke : and An Essay towards the Topography, and Natural History of that important Country. To which is added An Appendix, containing, I. The Adventures of Col. Daniel Boon, one of the First Settlers, comprehending every important Occurrence in the Political History of that Province.
344. oldal - The Welch Indians; or, a Collection of Papers, respecting a people whose Ancestors emigrated from Wales to America, in the year 1170, with Prince Madoc, (three hundred years before the First Voyage of Columbus), And who are said now to inhabit a beautiful Country on the West Side of the Mississippi.