Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Allen auld lang syne bank bells blue bold bonnie boys brave bright bring Britannia British chink Chorus cold College cres dare dead Dear death dream drink drum eyes fair fall goes gone Good-bye Grenadiers head heart hill John Joles King la la la lads land leaves live lover maid matter merry mush Music ne'er never night o'er once PIANO poor Rhine Ride ring Rule scratch'd ship sing SOLO song soul sound sweet tail tears tell tempo thee There's thou town true Twas VOICE wave young youth
81. oldal - By the struggling moonbeam's misty light, And the lantern dimly burning. No useless coffin enclosed his breast, Not in sheet nor in shroud we wound him; But he lay like a warrior taking his rest, With his martial cloak around him. Few and short were the prayers we said, And we spoke not a word of sorrow; But we steadfastly gazed on the face of the dead, And we bitterly thought of the morrow.
84. oldal - Guid faith he mauna fa' that ! For a' that, and a' that, Their dignities, and a' that, The pith o' sense, and pride o' worth, Are higher rank than a' that. Then let us pray that come it may, As come it will for a' that ; That sense and worth, o'er a' the earth, May bear the gree, and a' that. For a
82. oldal - Let him follow me ! By oppression's woes and pains By your sons in servile chains ! We will drain our dearest veins, But they shall be free ! Lay the proud usurpers low ! Tyrants fall in every foe ! Liberty's in every blow ! — Let us do or die...
82. oldal - Still more majestic shalt thou rise, More dreadful from each foreign stroke; As the loud blast that tears the skies Serves but to root thy native oak.
84. oldal - Some talk of Alexander, And some of Hercules ; Of Hector and Lysander, And such great names as these...
78. oldal - ... the matter be? Dear, dear! what can the matter be? Oh dear! what can the matter be? Johnny's so long at the fair.
84. oldal - THE young May moon is beaming, love, The glow-worm's lamp is gleaming, love, How sweet to rove Through Morna's grove, While the drowsy world is dreaming, love ! Then awake ! — the heavens look bright, my dear, Tis never too late for delight, my dear...
84. oldal - For a' that, and a' that, Our toils obscure and a' that ; The rank is but the guinea stamp, The man's the gowd for a
83. oldal - When spring begins his merry career, oh, how his heart grows gay; No summer's drought alarms his fear, nor winter's cold decay; No foresight mars the miller's joy, who's wont to sing and say, "Let others toil from year to year, I live from day to day." Thus, like the miller, bold and free, let us rejoice and sing; The days of youth are made for glee, and time is on the wing; This song shall pass from me to thee, along the jovial ring; Let heart and voice and all agree to say, "Long live the king.