Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
according answer appear assertion authority believe born brethren called Calvinistic cause character Christ christian Church common conduct consider conversion death designed desire divine doctrine earth Editor effect elect endless error eternal evil expressed faith Father feelings final forever friends future give glory gospel grace hand happy hath hear heart heaven hell holy hope human immortal infinite Jesus knowledge labors learned letter light live look Lord means meeting mind ministers misery moral nature never object observed opinion opposed peace Prayer preach present profession question reader reason received reformation relation religion religious remarks replied respect salvation saved Saviour scriptures Sermon sinful sinners society soul spirit suffer suppose things thou tion true truth understand Universal Universalists unto views whole wicked worship
18. oldal - And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched : "Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
27. oldal - If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.
62. oldal - All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
113. oldal - The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.
81. oldal - For even that which was made glorious, had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.
96. oldal - But peaceful was the night Wherein the Prince of light His reign of peace upon the earth began...
21. oldal - Saviour toward man appeared, not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost, which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour, that being justified by his grace we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
59. oldal - And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
26. oldal - Wherewith shall I come before the Lord, and bow myself before the high God ? Shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old ? Will the Lord be pleased with thousands of rams, or with ten thousands of rivers of oil ? Shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul...
69. oldal - Whose voice then shook the earth ; but now he hath promised, saying ; Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.