Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Apostle appear become believe blessed brethren bring brought called cause character Christ Christian Church consider death desire divine doctrine duty earth effect enter eternal evidence evil expression fact faith Father fear feel follow give given glory God's Gospel grace hand happiness hath hear heart heaven hold holy hope human important interest Jesus knowledge labour land light live London look Lord means mind minister moral nature never object peace perish persons poor possession prayer preaching present principle promises reason received religion remember rest salvation saved Saviour Scripture seek sense SERMON sinner sins Society soul speak Spirit stand sure tell thee things thou thought tion true truth unto whole
74. oldal - And they shall come from the east and from the west, and from the north and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.
104. oldal - Lord of all : ) that word, I say ye know, which was published throughout all Judea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached ; how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power : Who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil ; for God was with Hun.
104. oldal - Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, "Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.
234. oldal - But the LORD sent out a great wind into the sea, and there was a mighty tempest in the sea, so that the ship was like to be broken.
2. oldal - For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly ; neither is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh : but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly ; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter ; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
70. oldal - As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord ; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever.
73. oldal - LORD, truly I am thy servant; I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid : thou hast loosed my bonds.
215. oldal - Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there ? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered.
40. oldal - For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body ; so also is Christ. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body...
70. oldal - My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.