Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection Almighty apostle appear attend authority become believe better blessed bring brought called cause character Christ christians concerning consider continually creatures danger dead death desire disciples dispositions divine duty endeavour especially evil example faith Father favour followers further future give given gospel hand happiness hath heart heathen heavenly holy honour human Jesus Jews John kind knowledge labour lead learned less light live look Lord Lord's mankind manner Master means ment mind miracles moral nature ness never observe ourselves pass Paul perfect persons piety PRAYER present proper prophet Providence raised reason receive regard relating religion respect seen SERMON servant serve speaks spirit suffer taken teach thanks thee things thou thou hast thought tion true truth turn unto virtue virtuous whole worship worthy
353. oldal - In this thing the LORD pardon thy servant, that when my master goeth into the house of Rimmon to worship there, and he leaneth on my hand, and I bow myself in the house of Rimmon : when I bow down myself in the house of Rimmon, the LORD pardon thy servant in this thing.
xi. oldal - Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock. And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house ; and it fell not ; for it was founded upon a rock. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand. And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon...
393. oldal - I verily thought with myself that I ought to do many things contrary to the name of Jesus of Nazareth; which thing I also did in Jerusalem; and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them. And I punished them oft in every synagogue, and compelled them to blaspheme; and being exceedingly mad against them, I persecuted them even unto strange cities.
267. oldal - Then Jesus went with them. And when he was now not far from the house, the centurion sent friends to him, saying unto him, Lord, trouble not thyself : for I am not worthy that thou shouldest enter under my roof: wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee : but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed.
191. oldal - Whosoever . therefore shall confess Me before men, him will I confess also before My Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny Me before men, him will I also deny before My Father which is in heaven.
348. oldal - But Naaman was wroth, and went away, and said, Behold, I thought, He will surely come out to me, and stand, and call on the name of the Lord his God, and strike his hand over the place, and recover the leper.
509. oldal - For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and the trump of God, and the dead in Christ shall rise first. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air : and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
307. oldal - But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed : likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them. 13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.
376. oldal - And he cometh to the house of the ruler of the synagogue, and seeth the tumult, and them that wept and wailed greatly. 39 And when he was come in, he saith unto them, Why make ye this ado, and weep? the damsel is not dead, but sleepeth.
466. oldal - And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet 14 And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever.