Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
affection apostle appear behold book of revelation brethren cerning character charity Christ Christian circumstances conduct consider contempt corruption Creator delight depravity destitute dignity disciples of Christ divine divine grace duty effeminacy endeavours enjoyment evils evince exalted exertion exhibited exposed external f Matth faith fame favour feel felicity fellow-men fense folly foul glory gospel grace happiness hath heart heaven holy honour human humble humility ignorance indifference irreligion James iii Jesus kingdom of heaven knowledge labour ledge lence light ligion Lord mankind ment mind misery moral nature neral ness never nity objects opinion opulence passion person piety placed pleasure possessed poverty precepts present pride principle proud Psalm pursuit qualities racter rejoice religion religious respect riches righteousness salutary salvation Saviour sentiments SERM SERMON society soul spirit station temper temptations things thou tion tivation truth unto vanity vice virtue wisdom zeal
46. oldal - Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting. Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth; they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.
46. oldal - And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
325. oldal - Two things have I required of thee ; deny me them not before I die: Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches ; feed me with food convenient for me: lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the Lord? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.
146. oldal - REMEMBER now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them...
423. oldal - Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: but let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.
222. oldal - According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue : Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
x. oldal - I die: * remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me: * lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, "Who is the Lord?" or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.
373. oldal - For the love of money is the root of all evil : which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
228. oldal - The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: which indeed is the least of all seeds : but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.