Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
absolute act of parliament allegiance ancient authority blood boroughs bound burthen cafe called charter Christians church church of England coercive power command conscience consent constitution contrary coronation council court death declared Dioclesian dispensing doctrine doth duty earl Edward elective English established faith fame feudal force give God's granted hath Henry honour house of commons house of lords Irenæus judges jurisdiction justice King James king of England king's kingdom knights land lesser barons levy liament liberty lineal lords magistrates majesty ment ministers monarchy nation nature never oath oath of supremacy obey obliged papists parlia passive obedience perjury person possession prerogative pretence prince prince of Orange privileges proximity of blood punish queen realm reason rebellion reign religion resist right heir right of succession royal royal prerogative scutage shew sovereign statute subjects successors supreme sword thing throne tion unto usurpation vacant votes writ
353. oldal - Prov. viii. 15, 16. By me kings reign, and princes decree juftice. By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth. And God
347. oldal - befeech your moft excellent majefty, that it may be declared, and be it hereby declared, that, by the undoubted and fundamental laws of this kingdom, neither the peers of this realm, nor the commons, nor both together, in parliament or out of parliament, nor the people collectively
354. oldal - evil thing; for he doth whatfoever pleafeth him. Where the word of a king is, there is power, and who may fay unto him, What doft thou
354. oldal - I counfel thee to keep the king's commandment, and that in regard of the oath of God. Be not hafty to go out of his fight: ftand not in
338. oldal - Solomon, fear thou the Lord, and the king, and meddle not with them that are given to change.
353. oldal - I have made the earth, the man and the beaft that are upon the ground, by my great power, and by my out-ftretched arm, and have given it
160. oldal - within the limits of your duty, we will be as careful to maintain and preferve your lawful liberties and privileges as ever any of our predeceflbrs were; nay, as to preferve our own royal
363. oldal - Let every foul be fubject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God, the powers that be, are ordained of God. Whofoever therefore refifteth the power, refifteth the ordinance of God, and they that refift fhall receive to themfelves damnation.
412. oldal - Let every foul be fubject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God; the powers that be, are ordained of God. Whofoever therefore refifteth the power, refifteth the ordinance of God; and they that refift, fhall receive to themfelves damnation.