Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Familiar Letters to a Gentleman, Upon a Variety of ... Subjects in Religion
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2020
acceptance according affections againſt alſo anſwer apoſtle appear argument becauſe believers bleſſed blood body bring called caſe cauſe Chriſtian comfort condition conſcience conſequence conſider continued covenant dead death delight depend divine doctrine duties endeavour eternal evidence expect experience faith favour fear fincere finners firſt follow fome foul foundation fruit give given glorious glory God's goſpel grace guilt hand hath heart himſelf holineſs holy hope imputed infinite intereſt Jeſus Chriſt juſtified light live look Lord Lord Jeſus means mind moſt muſt nature never obedience obſerve obtain pardon peace perfect performance perſon pretend principle promiſe prove reaſon receive religion repentance reſpect righteouſneſs ſalvation ſame ſaving Saviour ſay ſcripture ſee ſenſe ſhall ſhould ſin ſome ſoul Spirit ſtate ſuch ſuppoſe themſelves theſe things thoſe tion true truth union unto whole
238. oldal - ... What shall we say then ? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith ; but Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness. Wherefore ? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law.
203. oldal - For if by one man's offence death reigned by one, much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness, shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.
24. oldal - Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound ; to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn ; to appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness,...
260. oldal - Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father, so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
182. oldal - And if by grace, then it is no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
177. oldal - But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; even the righteousness of God, which is by faith of Jesus Christ, unto all, and upon all them that believe. For there is no difference...
202. oldal - Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
167. oldal - Is the law then against the promises of God ? God forbid : for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.