Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appear attention authority believe blessed body brethren called cause chapel character Christ Christian church Committee common Congregational continued course desire devoted dissenters Divine doctrines duty effect efforts England established existence expressed fact faith feel friends give given Gospel grace hand heart held holy hope human important influence instruction interest Jesus John labours learned letter living London Lord matter means meeting mind ministers ministry Missionary moral nature never object observed opinion pastor persons practice prayer preaching present principles Protestant question reason received reference regard religion religious respect schools Scriptures Society soul spirit things thought tion true truth Union views whole worship writings young
12. oldal - Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ; according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love ; having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will...
610. oldal - And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, "Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here!" And Jesus answering said unto him, "Seest thou these great buildings? There shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
370. oldal - Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh : who are Israelites ; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises : whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, Who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
391. oldal - The Body of Christ is given, taken, and eaten, in the Supper, only after an heavenly and spiritual manner. And the mean whereby the Body of Christ is received and eaten in the Supper is Faith.
32. oldal - Beware that thou forget not the LORD thy God, in not keeping his commandments, and his judgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day: lest when thou hast eaten and art full, and hast built goodly houses, and dwelt therein ; and when thy herds and thy flocks multiply, and thy silver and thy gold is multiplied, and all that thou hast is multiplied ; then thine heart be lifted up, and thou forget the LORD thy God...
412. oldal - Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
10. oldal - For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away : 25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever.
732. oldal - THE condition of man after the fall of Adam is such, that he cannot turn and prepare himself, by his own natural strength and good works, to faith and calling upon God : Wherefore we have no power to do good works, pleasant and acceptable to God, without the grace of God, by Christ, preventing us, that we may have a good will, and working with us, when we have that good will.
22. oldal - Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin ? 10 Divers weights, and divers measures, both of them are alike abomination to the LORD.
391. oldal - HOLY Scripture containeth all things necessary to salvation : so that whatsoever is not read therein, nor may be proved thereby, is not to be required of any man, that it should be believed as an article of the Faith, or be thought requisite or necessary to salvation.