Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A. W. Seabrease Andrew's annual appointed Archdeacon assessments attended Bishop Board of Missions Candidates for Holy Cannelton Canon celebrated Holy Communion Charles Christ Church clergy Clerk communicants confirmed Connersville consecration Convention Convocation Crawfordsville Deacon December Diocesan Missions Diocese Diocese of Indiana elected Elkhart Engle Episcopal Evansville expended February fRev fund gave address George's Goshen Grace Cathedral Guild Holy Innocents Holy Orders Indianapolis James's Church January Jeffersonville John's Church June Kendallville Knickerbacker Hall Lafayette Lima Logansport Luke's Church Mark's Church Mary's meeting Michigan City Mishawaka missionary morning prayer motion of Rev Muncie November October organized parishes and missions parochial Paul's Church prayer and sermon present President Priest Rector Rector St Respectfully submitted Richmond Secretary South Bend Standing Committee Stephen's Church Stotsenburg submitted the following Sunday after Trinity Terre Haute Total Treasurer Trinity Church Trustees vestry W. W. Raymond Wardens Wednesday William Willis D Woman's Auxiliary
125. oldal - When any member is about to speak in debate, or deliver any matter to the House, he shall rise from his seat, and respectfully address himself to "Mr. Speaker," and shall confine himself to the question under debate, and avoid personality, 21.
56. oldal - Constitutions." Second. — It was by concurrent action of the two Houses of the Convention (vide Journal pages 142, 143, 144, 325, 326, 327.) Resoh'td. That the following1 amendment be made to the Constitution, and that the proposed amendment be made known to the several Dioceses in order that it may be finally agreed to and ratified in the next General Convention, in accordance with the provisions of Article 9 of the Constitution: Insert in place of Articles 1, 2, and 3 of the Constitution the...
126. oldal - All questions of order shall be decided by the Chair without debate; but any member may appeal from such decision, and on such appeal any member may speak, but not more than once without express leave of the Association.
153. oldal - House, he shall, with due respect, address himself to the President, confining himself strictly to the point in debate. 5. No member shall speak more than twice in the same debate, without leave of the House.
40. oldal - He that soweth little shall reap little ; and he that soweth plenteously shall reap plenteously. Let every man do according as he is disposed in his heart, not grudgingly, or of necessity ; for God loveth a cheerful giver.
59. oldal - Diocese divided may elect the one to which he will be attached, and shall thereupon become the Diocesan thereof. And the Assistant Bishop, if there be one, may elect the one to which he will be attached; and if it be not the one elected by the Bishop, he shall be the Diocesan thereof.
59. oldal - Presbyters who have been for at least one year canonically resident within the bounds of such new Diocese, regularly settled in a Parish or Congregation, and qualified to vote for a Bishop. Nor shall such new Diocese be formed if thereby any existing Diocese shall be so reduced as to contain less than twelve Parishes, or less than twelve Presbyters who have been residing therein and settled and qualified as above mentioned: prm'ided, that no city shall form more than one Diocese.
65. oldal - President, or by some other person, or persons, specially appointed, communicate the desire to the Standing Committees of the churches in the different States, together...
57. oldal - But neither House shall, without the consent of the other, adjourn for more than three days, nor to any place other than that in which it may be sitting.
56. oldal - Bishops in foreign lands, shall be necessary to constitute a quorum for the transaction of business. SEC. 3. The Senior Bishop of this Church in the order of consecration, having jurisdiction within the United States, shall be the Presiding Officer of the House of Bishops.