A Testimony of Jesus Christ - Volume 1: A Commentary on the Book of Revelation
SpiritAndTruth.org, 2007 - 574 oldal
A Commentary on the Book of Revelation - Volume 1 The author presents a detailed study of the Book of Revelation emphasizing prophetic themes from the rest of the Bible which find their fulfillment in Revelation. To understand this controversial book, the author explores the many connections between the visions seen by the Apostle John and previous prophetic revelation given to Old Testament prophets such as Daniel, Ezekiel, and others. It is the author's conviction that an understanding of related passages elsewhere in the Bible is the most important key to unlocking the bewildering variety of interpretations which often accompany the study of the last book of the Bible. The commentary can be used in conjunction with a free companion internet course providing an additional 70 hours of audio instruction linked to almost 1,000 slides.
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
1Cor angel Antichrist Apocalypse Babylon beast believers Bible Biblical book of Revelation bowl bowl judgments Churches in Asia commentary on Revelation Daniel Danker death demonic denotes described divine Domitian E. W. Bullinger Early Christian Literature earth emphasis added Epistles Eschatology evidence faith Father Footsteps of Messiah Fruchtenbaum Gentiles glory gospel Greek Greek-English Lexicon heaven Hemer indicates interpretation Israel Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jewish Jews Joel John’s judgment kingdom kings Kregel Publications Lamb literal locusts Luke MacArthur New Testament Mal Couch meaning Messiah Millennial ministry Moody Press nations Oak Harbor Old Testament passages persecution preterist promise prophecy prophetic refers resurrection Revelation 1-11 Revelation 1-7 Revelation Grand Rapids Revelation Record saints Satan seal Seiss Seven Churches seventh seal symbols temple Testament Commentary things Thomas throne Tim LaHaye tribes Tribulation understanding verse vision witnesses worship Zondervan Publishing House
542. oldal - And many nations shall come and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths; for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
550. oldal - But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
442. oldal - Brethren my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. For I bear them record, that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
227. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
552. oldal - And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants, the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great, and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
491. oldal - For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
269. oldal - For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine ; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears ; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
558. oldal - I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Henceforth there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will award to me on that Day, and not only to me but also to all who have loved his appearing.
142. oldal - And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself. And the people of the Prince, that shall come, shall destroy the city and the sanctuary : and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.